• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got

Status
Not open for further replies.
free game thanx to Pincrazy Darice now closed but you can still post what you got
Finally made it home after a long 11 days of finals to find this lovely in the basket where my mother puts my mail. Thank you so much! She'll look lovely with my other Belle pins above my desk back in Chicago. I can't wait to pin it forward :) and again Thank you for my first zap!
IMG_8036.jpg

Last edited:
I am a little ashamed to admit that I didn't actually expect anything to come of this, and forgot completely about it. Especially with the busyness of the season!

I had no idea what this package was until I opened it. Thanks so very much all! :) I have a ton of wonderful memories of visiting The Living Seas in Epcot during the late 80s and early 90s. The Living Seas, Journey Into Imagination and Horizons were my favourite pavilions. It's so nice to have a reminder of those amazing days! Thanks again, Pincrazy, docfish2u and sockgnome! You are all awesome people!

20141217.jpg

So sorry, I posted about it in Zaps but forgot to also post here.

I received this wonderful, amazing zap from this game! It is hard to find pins of just Clarabelle, and I've seen every pin of this set on cast lanyards at DLR *except* this one, I was starting to go crazy! So it was a wonderful surprise!

image_zps7474f7f5.jpg

So sorry about that! If it's not too late I would like to update my list.
92584 (this is actually a request for my brother)
94970, 94969 (not actually expecting anyone to send these but thought I'd add them since they would complete my set) :D
98957, 98962
I just wanted to let you know that I was able to make a trade for 95957 (YAY!) and would like 95708 SI & AM to replace it on my list

Okay so I have a final wave of pins going out very soon. I am going to close this game and start a new one very soon!!! Thank you everybody for playing.

I just got back from my holiday trips today and got found a surprise package in my mailbox.

iYmAp5t.jpg

Thank you so much David and Darice! I am so delighted to receive a pin and especially this one. This is the best pin in an overall amazing series, and I love seeing Mulan and Shang so sweet together. Hope everyone had a great holiday season - this is a delightful way to cap mine.

I received a little package yesterday in the mail and lo and behold I was chosen as a prize winner for this game! I got Cogsworth with the Enchanted Rose from the New Fantasyland Series :) Thank you so much David and Darice. He was promptly put in my Lumiere and Cogsworth frame :)

Just today went out to get the mail and what do my eyes find an LBE, thought that was quick, am doing a trade with docfush2u, only to find that it is an LBE fron the Pincrazy/Docfish2u free game awhile back.

What a surprise here is what I got:
Love those Figment pins, yes they tried to get me the Goofy Cloud I have been looking for but this is just as great, Love it

Last edited:
I did! Sorry! When i was updating my pinpics i realized i may have switched the pins! I had a zap today as well. And put all of them too close together as well as the notes that came with! Oops!

OMG OMG, I totally forgot about this, as i was sooooo thrilled when i got picked for the 12 zaps of christmas, and i knew that the pins i had listed for this game were all but imposable at least when i have tried to get them, i've never even seen it on the bay and i have looked! I don't know how you did it docfish2u but thanks for making our holidays!
I was so surprised when i got a little envelope in the mail yesterday I had no idea what it could be when i opened it I went bookoo crazy I got #90734!!! I never thought i would ever get to see this pin in person and its even better than i thought it would be!! Thanks so much!!!

I'm not sure how to do a picture but here's where the pin is located on pinpics:
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=90734

Yes!!!!!! Came home to find a nice zap in the mail from this game! Monsters Inc. isn't the most popular of collections to have so I wasn't expecting anything but was so happy to get this! Here is a photo of it already up on my pin board! I love this movie so much and this pin does a great job of showing how great of friends these two are.

Love love love.

8f72653972e6a392bb6e93e5ba269e6281b69195_r.jpg

Magpie812

Thank you very much I received Pin 106239: Haunted Mansion Glow In The Dark Mystery Set - Lady With Rose ONLY now I must find my camera and update my collection. She glows really bright I love it!!! Thank you again.

I received Pinpics 99589: Disneyland Happiest Place on Earth Retro - Jungle Cruise with elephant. I bought a couple pins here and there but received all my packages. Then there was an LBE I didn't recognize. What a great surprise! I honestly forgot about this game/zap, and am so happy. Thank you pincrazy and docfish2u!

I received a wonderful surprise and received the TinkerBell Disneyland mystery Collection matterhorn today. Very excited for my Tinker Bell to add to her collection. I'm such a newb I can't figure out how to insert my photo. off to sell girl scout cookies. Glad to be a part of such a great group.

You said this was over David! How could you zap me one of the mystery pins I wanted the most, giving me a wonderful memory behind it?! How could you?!!!!

P.s. she's beautiful and I love her and I will treasure her always! Thank you so much!

p.p.s. This is the most wonderful pin I got!
pin77295

Last edited:
I said it was over because Darice and I had managed to get a pin for everybody who signed up. I just hadn't mailed everything yet. :lol: I believe with you it is officially over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back