• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free open trade game!

Free open trade game!

GirlOnFire

Disney Pin Trading Newbie
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So lets just get to the point... This is a free OPEN game for EVERYONE, I'll post 4 of my traders then the next person will pick one from mine and post 4 or 5 of there traders then the next person picks and posts from their traders and so on and so forth :) Im excited!

Alright here are the rules

1. Please no fighting

2. After you have picked your pin you will then pm the person you have chosen from and you both will discuss what will be done (however, if the trade does not go through both people will (at different times) repost their traders. Only if they want to of course)

3. You may post ISOs when you post your traders just dont make them like LE 100 or 50 please

My traders are:

Aurora crest
Elsa and Anna Snowflake
Stitch with bikini on head
and Mickey Minnie Travel company pin

The pics are on my pinpics (blkviper)

Frozen: 97850
Aurora: 94264
Minnie and Mickey: 100860
I cant find stitch so Ill replace him with Back to school Mike wasowski 102867

Back