• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free pin! Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free pin! Closed!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
OK, we need to put some money together so this is what I am going to do. I have 18 spots left in my game. For each person that signs up here and then joins my game I will send an extra pin. In my game there is also another opportunity to win an extra pin so you could end up with 3 pins in the game. In my game there are 55 pins listed 40 of them are LE for the 40 spots but if you would rather take something from the "extra" listing you can pick those too... your choice! Please help us get back on track!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back