• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Friday 11th May PTN! Pictures of pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday 11th May PTN! Pictures of pins!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hey guys so I thought I would post the few pics I remembered to take while at PTN. Once I got trading I forgot to take a room pic, sorry! hehe it was packed, that is all you need to know! This was the line to get in,a nd this was 3 corners away fromt he front of the que XD! I had a fab time, met quite a few dpfers and did quite a few lovely trades! I iwll take a picci of my new pins later but here are the boards youa re probably all wanting to see!

que.jpg

Okay and these are the boards!

pins1.jpg

new2.jpg

new1.jpg

And starwars

starwarsword.jpg

starwarssabre.jpg

even I thought this pin idea was spiffy, it looks like a light sabre and the pins rise out of it. ehhe!

starwars3.jpg

starwars2.jpg

And some circus thingies for September!

circustrain.jpg

circus3.jpg

circus2.jpg

circus1.jpg

Enjoy <3

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics!

That Haunted Mansion mystery set is the one I keep talking about. Really excited about it. Also the train mystery set seems to have a Haunted Mansion pin too. :)

You wouldn't happen to remember what the release date of the Little Mermaid valiant and villainous is would you? I can't make it out in the picture XP

hehe I'm sorry I didn't even look at dates! I was trying to just get in and move cause people were crowding every where, hence the slightly blurry pics. I shall have a look at the larger pic for you and see if I can make it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back