• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen/Alice/WDI Pins: Haven't traded in a while...

Frozen/Alice/WDI Pins: Haven't traded in a while...

Fonzie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone,

I've been looking through my collection and I'm really wanting to condense my collection. I'd like to think that I have some great values on my traders: Rapunzel PTN, Mike W. PTN, Walt WDW PTN, Sugar Racer pins, Friday the 13th, Some cast member-exclusives and even a WDI Tod in a sorcerer hat card.

I'd really like to add to my Frozen collection because it has slowly become my favorite Disney movie, but I am also open to adding to my large Alice in Wonderland collection or some WDI pins.

-I do have a really nice Lion King PODM on my traders but I'm only willing to trade for a nice Tangled/Alice in Wonderland Tea Party scene (with Alice, Hatter and March Hare) PODM. The only way I would probably trade it for a non-podm would be for multiple Frozen pins or a combination of my wants. Don't be afraid to make any kind of offers, I'd just like to get back into the game and get some pretty pins.

My pinpics and DPP is Fonzie, I'm always open to offers and emails.

-Happy trading

Last edited:
Back