• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Anna and Elsa DSF pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Anna and Elsa DSF pin...

Ammonite

Tarzan Fan
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I just received the Anna and Elsa DSF pin today and the back stamp says limtied edition rather than limited, could someone else with the pin check theirs for me? Thanks!

ba8a2uge.jpg

aqu9yqeb.jpg

I'm sure I have a genuine pin but it seems strange that Disney would let such a blatant spelling error get through, standards are slipping...

I'm sure I have a genuine pin but it seems strange that Disney would let such a blatant spelling error get through, standards are slipping...

Proofreading is a highly undervalued skill these days! They probably "downsized" whatever department is supposed to be checking those things. I work in publishing, for crying out loud, and we don't have a staff proofreader anymore (let alone the entire department we had when I started).

Side note: My personal favorite error occurred on a Lulu Guinness tote bag that had a map of London printed on it; somehow the London Head Office staff failed to notice before it went into production that "Westminster" was spelled "Westminister." OK, not an uncommon error but you'd think the Brits would be more on top of that, home turf and all! (But hey, I got a massive discount on the error version.)

I can see it now, people complaining that they have a scrapper because of this. Does that mean I can pick one up cheaply then lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back