• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)
I am so excited to get the Elsa and Anna Ice skating Doll set. I really love Anna's dress but didn't think they would actually make a doll of her in it, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Need help with this. I got a singing Elsa doll and it arrived with a damaged box but I decided to keep her until I noticed something with her left eye. It's the lower fold.. It feels like her eyeballs are falling out. Is it like this for everyone else?
ha2usegu.jpg

A lot of people have mentioned quality issue with some of the new Frozen shipments of Elsa dolls' that maybe they are rushing these compared to the initial releases.

Need help with this. I got a singing Elsa doll and it arrived with a damaged box but I decided to keep her until I noticed something with her left eye. It's the lower fold.. It feels like her eyeballs are falling out. Is it like this for everyone else?
ha2usegu.jpg

i just checked mine and it's pretty much the same with her eye. =/

i just wish they would have included the parents as dolls. i am quite obsessed with the queen =P i did an elsa reroot and repaint to make her match her mother but i would have really liked to see disney's attempt in the royal parent dolls =3
repainted_ooak_frozen_queen_idun_of_arendelle__by_verirrtesirrlicht-d7ohxrv.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to Frozen canvas paintings and canvas prints. I <3 all things Frozen so I'm pretty excited to find them in my mail soon.

Couture de Force Elsa:

our1uc.jpg

I'm not crazy about her. Don't really like her face and the color of her dress. Do LOVE the cape though.

I really like this figure. The face may be not 100% accurate to the film(it still looks pretty darn close and you can tell who it is just by looking at the face) but it does fit in this line of figures. I think the cape and color of the dress should look stunning in person. I will be picking her up for sure.

Last edited:
Also forgot to ask is anyone on here when the big frozen restock is supposed to happen? I have heard this month in July but also heard fall

Guys,
Is olaf popular with the kids?
I seem to only hear stuff about Anna and Elsa... Not so much about Olaf.. Even with the adults..

Guys,
Is olaf popular with the kids?
I seem to only hear stuff about Anna and Elsa... Not so much about Olaf.. Even with the adults..

OMG soooo popular! He's like the 2nd most popular topic when it comes to the Disney stores. He's still in very high demand along with Anna & Elsa being first.

Interesting they should produce more Olaf toys - here in the UK Olaf seems to be the only character that always seems to remain on shelves. Anna & Elsa related stuff rarely lasts more than a few days.

Olaf is pretty much the only speaking character my husband likes (he likes Sven too because he reminds him of a puppy we had). Personally, I think Marshmallow looks amazing, especially if he stands that easily.

UPCOMING DISNEY FROZEN MAQUETTES(sculptures)!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITEDD!!!! :anxious::anxious::anxious::drool::drool:
*and yes they are all going to be sold in stores!

imagejpg2_zps2ec499d8.jpg

imagejpg3_zps29d60a5a.jpg

imagejpg1_zps4900e2ef.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys

Just wanted to let everyone know that the toddler Elsa plush is back in stock on the disney store website, but no Anna. :( I'm assuming she will be back in stock at some point as well?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back