• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)
If they do make another set of LE dolls, I hope they'll have bigger edition sizes. Wedding Rapunzel was 8000, IIRC? With how crazy releases have been getting, I can only imagine what another Frozen LE release will look like...

Back on the topic of Christmas ornaments for a sec, I thought I heard Hallmark was doing Frozen ornaments this year? I've been in a few stores, and they already have the ornaments out, but so far there's been no Frozen. Wasn't sure if I'd misheard the news.

There are 2. One is an Olaf, and one is an Elsa. One comes out in October and the other November, but I don't remember the exact dates off the top of my head.

Yes, Rapunzel was LE 8000. :). Maybe they could do LE 12000, like I think they did with the designer villains? Probably unlikely, though. I'm already biting my nails over the Briar Rose designer release, and a Frozen LE release would probably be much, much worse. :(. But if they do release Frozen LE dolls, you better believe I'm going to give it my best shot. :D. I missed out on all 4 of the previous ones.

Ok so for the hallmark ornaments, here's what's going on.
Olaf is coming out in October and Elsa is coming out later.
I believe each store is getting 100 of each and you actually have to go to a store ASAP and get on their wait list.
My closest stores already have way over 100 people on wait list for each ornament.
I was so worried that I asked about the ittybittys and they told me that they had already started wait listing them! I was number 4 or 5 on the list.

It's crazy. So yeah, call all the hallmarks in your area and get on their wait lists...

Went to my local Hallmark today; I'm on the wait list thingy for both ornaments. :). They still had a little bit of room left on the list, but not much!! I'm very excited for them to come out. :D

Could you post a picture of these ornaments ?

Liviing in France, with no Hallmark stores, my only chance to get them is eBay, so I hope I won't like them XD

XD. Here are pictures. :) (hope the pics are an ok size)

wvztxi.jpg

30dghhh.jpg

You are very welcome! :). If you decide you just have to have them, let me know, and I could get my sister or someone to put their name down too so I could get another set for you. :)

Both those ornaments are really nice, but are a bit simplistic by Hallmark standards. Still good luck to those who are looking for them! I am going to be checking out their other Disney ornaments.

You are very welcome! :). If you decide you just have to have them, let me know, and I could get my sister or someone to put their name down too so I could get another set for you. :)

Oh, thank you, it is really kind of you ♥♥
But, as TheDsneyFanatic said, I thinkl they are a little bit simplistic, I hoped more original postures as my hallmark Rapunzel holding her lantern ♥

There is to be coronation versions of Anna and Elsa plushes with little capes. (and Aurora in blue. WANT) :). I hope this is for all Disney stores, although I found it out on Radio Disney Club's site.

New Winter Plushes!! :). Including Elsa and Anna. by disneycollector1950, on Flickr
(photo inserted from my Flickr, although I do not own the picture. This is the same for all the other pics in this post, although I made the collage for the one Elsa ornament) :)

Also new Elsa ornaments for France (specifically DisneyLand Paris, I think). Also found out on Radio Disney Club. I hope I can find a way to get them...... :( :(
For the globe-ish one, there are also ones like that for Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora, Rapunzel, and Alice.

DisneyLand Paris Elsa Ornament.Photos credit Radio Disney Club by disneycollector1950, on Flickr

Elsa Ornament 2014 EuropePhoto credit Radio Disney Club by disneycollector1950, on Flickr

For more info:
http://radiodisneyclub.fr/decorations-noel-2014-france/
http://radiodisneyclub.fr/disneyland-paris-boule-noel-elsa-reine-des-neiges/

Those ornaments are gorgeous! I really like the Anna sketchbook one in particular. And I may just have to get that Elsa plush in the coronation dress. I like Elsa's "Snow Queen" dress, but I think she looks much prettier in the coronation dress, so I take whatever merchandise I can of it lol.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone is interested but the basic princess ornaments are available at toys r us already. I found elsa, anna and olaf a few days ago :3
I wanted those, but they were momentarily sold out at my TRU store this past weekend. I live too far away to go every week, so I plan to buy online. Sucks to pay shipping. The Elsa looks like the Hallmark one but with glitter and no snowflake platform.

Question:
I am planning on making a custom elsa vinyl and I wanted to use a premade disneystore cape.

What do you guys think is better, the plush's cape or the classic doll's?

Question:
I am planning on making a custom elsa vinyl and I wanted to use a premade disneystore cape.

What do you guys think is better, the plush's cape or the classic doll's?

I think the classic doll's cape is more beautiful, but the plush's cape is softer and doesn't seem to shed glitter, so I guess it just depends on how you want it to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back