• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Fever (2015) Merchandise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Fever (2015) Merchandise!

lordofanime

Active DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

I just wanted to create a separate thread for Frozen Fever so that people don't have to deal with all the pages in the Frozen page. :)

Was waiting for someone to make a thread like this sooner or later haha. Its really going to be interesting to see what Disney decides to release for the new short!

tumblr_nizuiuzba21qa2r95o1_1280.jpg

Are they making deluxe versions too? ...I knew I could fit into a size 5 Anna coronation dress. Don't tell me I can't.. Maybe if I wasn't so tall :)

Ok.. I really like the colors of the new outfits.
Also, those clip arts are so incredibly bad! Come on Disney, if your artists can't draw these characters in 2D, then hire some of the starving artists on Deviantart who know how to draw them!

Just noticed another query about LE Frozen short dolls, it seems they are not quite sure about it...
GdRMTsw.jpg

I'm hoping they're just being incredibly coy. I do remember UK CM's had absolutely no knowledge of ANY of the LE sleeping beauty releases despite Maleficent appearing online with European release dates. Sometimes its genuine. I was reading about a Disney Store that actually closed down and cast members were told a day before. A lot are often left in the blue. Even at guest services.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back