• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Limited Edition Pin on DS.com.

pin2pin1

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Did anyone get one? I missed it. LE 450. When I saw it as 4:30am, it was sold out already. Darn!!!

I don't understand how people have early links. Though the sell out time is kind of scary for us Europe people trying to get the pin.
Here the release time is set in stone - so everyone will be after 150 little pins

Fortunately I don't plan on collecting Frozen. I would have enjoyed getting one as a trader though! Congrats to those that were able to get one.

I think all of one person on this forum got one. It sounds like it literally sold out before the page was even on the main catalog. I know the LE doll links get leaked, but usually it's minutes after midnight, not BEFORE.

Okay. It seems the link went live again right at 5 am est, my
order was submitted at 5:01:52. My total was $31.99 including tax and shipping. I hope it works out!

Ok, i checked the full website instead of my iPhone app and it let me place an order. The iPhone app still said sold out though. However, I got that scary feeling i still won't get one. I guess I'm remembering the designer couples pins. It let me order them too but sent me an email saying they were sorry. You know. We'll see.

Am I the only one to wish they'd bother to clean the pin before photographing it? The preview pics are generally awful.

Good luck everyone!

So I woke up at 3am est to see if Disneystore.com updated with anything good. I saw the pin but that it was already sold out and figured I must have had my time off and it was released at 2am est. Sounds like if I have woken up at 5am (which I would have preferred over 3am) I would have been able to get one?? Why can't things on disneystore.com ever be easy? Oh well. Congratulations to those who got it!!! Unlikely, but if anyone is selling for about the cost of the pin + shipping, let me know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back