• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

frozen merch, anyone want a trading merch thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
frozen merch, anyone want a trading merch thread?
aww thank you, I can't get to them but its great of you to offer for others :)

Yay! :)

I have an extras of the Subway bags- 1 extra of Anna looking up at Elsa and one extra of Olaf wearing sunglasses- looking for Olaf chasing his head and the last one I don't have- not sure which one but it's an Olaf one! :lol:

Also looking for the Elsa singing doll :) Willing to buy that one!

So I messaged subway on facebook asking them if there was anyway for me to get the extra bag I need as they've stopped the offer at all my subways and they said they will send me it!!! Im so happy :D!!!

I have these:
124b204b-7b91-44d7-9c63-1cff114d2e7b.jpg

So that means I still need these:
The one of Olaf chasing his head and Elsa and Olaf and one puzzle, not sure what it is on it.

I have these for trade
f31f19fc-dacf-49ac-a0a5-d324e824d5c8.jpg

Also have this if anyone wants to trade it. i want any and all Frozen mearchs.

1319e684-a81a-4f27-beed-30cb394f98ad.jpg

I have these:
124b204b-7b91-44d7-9c63-1cff114d2e7b.jpg

So that means I still need these:
The one of Olaf chasing his head and Elsa and Olaf and one puzzle, not sure what it is on it.

I have these for trade
f31f19fc-dacf-49ac-a0a5-d324e824d5c8.jpg

Also have this if anyone wants to trade it. i want any and all Frozen mearchs.

1319e684-a81a-4f27-beed-30cb394f98ad.jpg

I have a spare Olaf chasing his head :)! I can send you it along with the ice sculpture leaflet :)

Awww thanks Jennisney!!! I will have to put togehter a small something for you....

Then I only need the Elsa and Olaf bag. Anyone have one of these for trade?

$_35.JPG

Also I really want this backpack clip if anyone has one extra for trade!

11436595804_98a7b046e6_b.jpg

Hey everyone, here are the images of the items I mentioned as promised. Apologies for the delay been away the last few days.

They are pretty cool plastic cups and popcorn box! Does anyone know if these are released anywhere else in the world?

Popcorn box, I love how the glacier is made to look like Australia. Is this promo applied all across the world? So the ice is made in the shape of the country the movie is released in?

The Anna and Elsa Princess Cup

The lid for the princess cup, it looks like the Arendelle castle

The Olaf cup his nose sticks out i.e it a 3D nose

I have the Elsa and Olaf bag and the Olaf chasing his head bag for trade. I need marshmallow and Olaf with glasses.

Also I have listed the snow globe magazine in the auctions section of this forum.

I have the Elsa and Olaf bag and the Olaf chasing his head bag for trade. I need marshmallow and Olaf with glasses.

Also I have listed the snow globe magazine in the auctions section of this forum.

if you message subway saying you still need one on thier facebook they might send you one!! They sent me olaf and his glasses for free :D

Something like "the promotion is running until Jan 7th please try other stores" I've tried again offering to trade with them. :sad:

I shall pm you when I get a min!

Yes the first time it was uk page. I couldn't message them directly, but if you scroll down you can see my post.
This time I directly sent a message to the main page but stated I was in the uk. :(

Sorry if this is off topic, but people seem to be talking about it a lot here:

Does anyone know when the Subway Frozen promo ends? I really want one of the little bags and whatever comes inside (I think I saw a puzzle or stickers and a collectors card or something?), and go to Subway on my lunch break sometimes; but I've been kind of embarrassed to order a kids meal because the one I go to gets a big lunch rush. I'm 25... lol.

Thanks,

Rachel

Sorry if this is off topic, but people seem to be talking about it a lot here:

Does anyone know when the Subway Frozen promo ends? I really want one of the little bags and whatever comes inside (I think I saw a puzzle or stickers and a collectors card or something?), and go to Subway on my lunch break sometimes; but I've been kind of embarrassed to order a kids meal because the one I go to gets a big lunch rush. I'm 25... lol.

Thanks,

Rachel

I think January 7th :)! Don't worry about it, I'm 22 and order it :lol:

I think it's a great deal to be honest, but I have a kids size appetite :lol:

I really want the prizes from the Kinder Eggs. Primarily the trolls, but I want them all in theory. Anyone able to help me out? I know its an arduous task, eating all that chocolate lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back