• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen merchandise extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen merchandise extras

daiyuflower

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So given how hard Frozen merchandise is to find these days, I've generally ordered 2 of each item I want when Disneystore.com restocks, just in case there is something wrong with one of them, since it would not be possible to exchange for a different one. This has left with me some extra items, which I am planning to return to my local Disney store this weekend. Before I do that, I thought I'd check here and see if anyone needs anything I've got. I can ship to you for retail cost plus shipping :)

Items I've got:
1 x Elsa toddler plush
1 x Anna toddler plush
2 x Olaf plush purse
2 x Olaf medium plush (13.5 inch)
1 x Kristoff animator doll
1 x Elsa animator doll
1 x baby Sven plush

Let me know if you need anything!

Sorry, since I didn't get any responses, I went ahead and returned everything today. Hope you find what you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back