• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen!!

Frozen!!

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If you collect Frozen you can play!! Please tell me who your favorite character is, and why you collect frozen. Then post your pinpics name and pm me your address. If you are needing a frozen pin I may have it and you may be the lucky winner of this game. :). Have fun!! I look forward to reading everyone's responses. :)

My favorite character is Elsa because Idina menzel's voice gives me chills every single time I hear it and I collect frozen because I've been obsessed since I saw the movie the first time haha I'm pretty sure I could sing every song word for word for the rest of my life if I had to..my pinpics name is BriV97

My favorite character is Olaf. I started collecting a Frozen because my birthday is the first day of Winter and I've always had an affinity to the color palette they use in the film. And my parent's started collecting Christmas decor before I was born, and my Dad's favorites were the snowmen. So that's why I go for Olaf. However, now the main attachment is because of how much my Mom did to help me get my Frozen pins. It was the last thing she was able to do for me. Even after she couldn't work anymore she went in to place a WDI order and she made me my bell pulls to display them (pics are in the showroom thread somewhere).

my pinpics is the same as here, hopemax

I began a small Frozen collection because I am Norwegian and Swedish, and I love the culture and design in the movie! Of course when I saw the movie I fell in love with the characters too. My favorite is Anna- I love her adventuring spirit (and her freckles)! And my Pinpics is sockgnome. :)

Hello
I tried collecting Frozen however the cost proved too high :(
So I switched to just collecting Sven and any OE for the others .
I switched to Sven because I always lean towards the support characters rather than the leads , they always seem to get the better scenes , or at least the ones I remember best . My favourite Sven moment is either "Reindeer's are better than people" or when he meets Olaf .

Hello,
I got into Disney pin collecting about 3 months ago, so I am still just getting started. I did it because I wanted to have a hobby that I could share with my 10 and 6 year old girls. As a husband, that can be a challenge!
So, far it has been a blast. The girls have of course gravitated to Frozen pins, with the 10 year old collecting Olaf and the 6 year old collecting Elsa/Anna. Of course, due to cost each one just has a couple Frozen pins, but it's been really fun!
My pinpics is TDS1.

I'll play.

I only recently started picking up Frozen pins, specifically Anna and Elsa as they're beautifully drawn characters (I still chuckle that I found the last Garden Festival Anna and Elsa pins when they thought it was sold out). I prefer Elsa because she's seems to be the more reasonable of the two sisters. Plus, according to a silly quiz I'm Elsa and my cousin is Anna. Pin pics is xdattax, but I don't use it much.

Okay...I could go on such a long rant on how much Frozen actually does mean to me. I think that it's mostly because of Elsa. She is just such a REAL character with REAL emotions. She's beautiful on the outside with a storm on the inside, and I can relate SO incredibly well to her. I just honestly can't get over this movie. I didn't think that I would like it as much as I did. On my past trip to Disney World, on the projection show on the castle, when they had Elsa singing I absolutely lost my mind and burst into tears. Thank god my best friend was with me or else I wouldn't have known what to do with myself xD The movie is incredibly beautiful, and the score and songs are insane. I LOVE the First Time in Forever reprise. The animators captured something that is unlike ANY other Disney movie in my opinion. I'm in such awe of this movie.

Sorry to bother anyone with my sappy story on how much I love it...but it's the truth. I feel so much for Frozen ;-;

pinpics ID: grimgoddess

Wow, where do I even begin?

I would say my favorite character is Elsa because her complexity and the ability to be able to relate to her so easily. However, I also really love Anna and can relate to her personality, too. It's hard for me to choose one over the other.

I collect Frozen for a few reasons. I knew I was going to love this movie since the information regarding it was released. I went through a phase in middle school where I was really obsessed with old fairy tales (Grimm, Hans Christian Andersen, etc.), and the original tales of Cinderella, Snow White and Red Rose, and The Snow Queen were my favorites. I kind of went through an emotional rough patch the year Frozen came out. Having just moved to a new country and school that summer, I felt really alone and upset most of the time, and this allowed me to find comfort in Elsa's character through our similarities. I would watch Frozen all the time after it came out, and honestly, I couldn't go a week without watching it. I opened up a bit more the next year, and before I knew it, I finally had some friends and was out socializing like a healthy teenager. Now, I find myself relating more to Anna, in that she's more bubbly and optimistic, but I still feel a personal connection with Elsa and the belief that she helped me get out of my funk.

There's also the sisterly bond of the movie that I fell in love with. My sister and I are really close, and I love the idea of Disney displaying that sibling bond between characters of such close ages as well as different personalities. My sister and I are very different, and we found ourselves laughing at certain parts of the movie because of how similar some of the more comedic situations in Frozen reflected some situations we had been through, like me waking her up in the middle of the night to play with me, or inviting over a friend that I had just met that day and nearly bursting because I wanted all three of us to be best friends. She's definitely the more level-headed of the two of us. She has the poise of Elsa while I have the bounce of Anna :lol:

Lastly, THE ART. Frozen came out my freshman year of high school, and while it was difficult year for me socially, it was one of the best years I had ever had artistically, only coming up behind my sophomore year this year. My art teacher these past two years has been absolutely amazing, encouraging me to continue to practice my art and follow my inspirations. While I have been interested in pursuing art or working for Disney my entire life, Tangled and Frozen, especially, were the movies that really brought my attention to the details, work, and emotions of professional art. After watching Frozen, I had never been more inspired. The beauty and details in the fashion, architecture, nature, characters, and sequences in Frozen influenced me to no end, and I want(ed) to be able to my own creativity and ideas into something to be able to help make a project as magnificent as this one. I guess you could say Frozen spurred my creative awakening, as cheesy as it sounds.

So in short, I collect Frozen because of the great influences it's had on my life.

Wow, I basically wrote you a novel. Sorry about that. I didn't intend on boring you all with the trivial details regarding my obsession with the movie.

I haven't gotten around to making a new PinPics yet, but I do have my wants list compiled somewhat neatly in this thread: Wants List

Thank you for this opportunity!

WOW!!!!!! Look what arrived in the mail!

image_2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG

Thank you MMiano for the AMAZING Frozen pin!!
Your note was so kind! I feel very fortunate to be collecting pins with my girls.
I still remember collecting stamps (first day covers) with my Mom when I was a kid.
Hopefully the girls will look back one day and remember all the fun we had collecting Disney pins.
Truth be told, I don't know who is having more fun with the collecting, my girls or myself. :)

The girls will absolutely LOVE this pin - it's awesome.
THANKS AGAIN!

Back