• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FS/FT: Vinylmations, Movies and other Assorted Disney Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS/FT: Vinylmations, Movies and other Assorted Disney Items

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
OK, I need some help. I am not a big Vinylmation collector, so I do not buy a lot of extras. I am looking for the following Vinylmations for personal collecting, and would ask that they are all in (or with) their box and in good condition (no paint wear, etc). I do have some Vinyls available for trade/sell if interested (prefer to trade for the Vinyls I need or even pins if possible)

HAVES: (prices negotiable)
3" Vinylmation:
Urban #3 Orange Gears w/ Card @ $6
Urban #3 Cookie Jar w/ Card @ $6
Urban #3 Diver w/ Card @ $7
Urban #3 Little Dragon w/ Card @ $7

Disney Movies (all bought by me and viewed once):
Alice in Wonderland Live Action DVD/Blu-Ray @ $12
Tron: Legacy DVD @ $8
Tron (Original) DVD @ $8
Toy Story/Toy Story 2 2 Disc DVD Pack (bought used at FYE) @ $12

Disney Movies (sealed):
Walt Disney Treasures: Silly Symphonies @ $15 SOLD

Other Assorted Items:
Disney Mickey Mouse Optimus Prime Transformer from Japan MISB @ $50
TFDisneyPrime.jpg

WANTS:
Of course, I am open to any pin on my want list in trade, should you want to trade instead of purchase. Vinylmation wise, these are the only ones I am currently hunting

9" Vinylmation:
Fantasmic

3" Vinylmation
Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi Chaser and Super Chaser

Thx
Bill

Last edited:
In the process of upgraded most of my Disney DVDs to Blu-Ray/DVD combos, so I will be listing more DVDs as I get good deals on the Blu-Ray sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back