• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fun question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun question

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Just a fun question:

Are you a closest pin trader:anxious: or a loud and proud pin trader? :wavey:
(Do you keep you pin collection hush hush or does everyone know about your fantastic obbsession)

Nope, I am not a closet trader. However, my "no trading/collecting" friends definitely don't understand it. I even have one friend who doesn't like Disney at all! I have to over look that! :lol:

I'm probably a closet pin trader I guess. A couple of my friends know that I love pins in general (anywhere I go on vacation!)~ as I always buy them when we are out and about. My biggest collections are Disney, Las Vegas, and Hard Rock pins. I guess I'm hush hush about it because a few close friends tease me about it and I'm sorta sensitive LOL cause I love them so much! xD I guess I shouldn't care and should wear and share my pins loud and proud! :D

Hmmmm not really sure. . . . I mean ALL of my friends know I am a Disney nut but not so sure all of them know that I pin trade. Anyone who has been to dissneyland with me knows :0)

I use to be a closet pin trader, but now I am loud and proud. I wear a different pin everyday to work even. lol

I'm happy to say that I'm a loud and proud pin trader! My husband, family and friends know about my obsession, and I like to introduce people to the world of Disney pin trading! Be proud people! It's a fun hobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back