• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Funko Pop Vinyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funko Pop Vinyl
I'm still waiting on KC, I didn't realize it at first but it was a pre-order for the re-issue.

I'm still waiting on KC, I didn't realize it at first but it was a pre-order for the re-issue.
i just did the same on eBay. I don't want miss KC I love him and WIR! It's one of my fav movies now. I also pre-ordered the fix it Felix. Now we just have to wait for those pre orders to come in. I hope sooner than later.

i just did the same on eBay. I don't want miss KC I love him and WIR! It's one of my fav movies now. I also pre-ordered the fix it Felix. Now we just have to wait for those pre orders to come in. I hope sooner than later.

Its become my favourite movie too. :D I'm just waiting for King Candy, and I'll be getting Turbo too of course!

Last edited:
Oh yeah! I have to have Turbo too! Now I wanna go watch the blu ray again lol

I haven't got the blu-ray version! Saaaaaaaad... but I'll buy it eventually. I hope they release a pic of Turbo soon, I wanna know exactly what the figure looks like... its Turbo's first piece of merchandise! He's my favourite character. :D (Okay, guess you can class King Candy merch as Turbo merch too... kinda...)

Not Disney related but... I want the Doc Brown Funko Vinyl from Back to the Future...

Lol. I never bought WiR, I got the movie from asifa the day it came out in the theaters along with the entire ost with added stuff not in the movie. It's pretty cool.

Image is up for the Turbo Pop!
5255ae39dafaa.jpg

I know have 24 POPS! In less than 2 weeks. This needs to sloooow down LOL. I also pre ordered King Candy and Felix on ebay. I want them now though!!!! I need to order Ralph and Vanellope and Turbo too!

I still don't have any, now waiting on King Candy and Turbo! Really want the Doc Brown too... I can't collect these and pins though! It would get way too expensive.

I got my pre-ordered King Candy and and Pre ordered Fix-It Felix today! Their awesome. Anyone else gotten there's?

No not yet. Still waiting on King Candy, and I don't think Turbo has been released yet has he?

Last edited:
So, I just finished my collection. I only collect the villains. Love them! But wow. They do have crazy paint jobs. I was lucky to find one Oogie Boogie and Jafar out of like 4 each that had good paint jobs. The WIR collection was terrible. Their paints weren't even lined up. But, I noticed that was only true for the Disney stuff.
But, if anyone is looking for basically ANY character, "McFarlane" is a toy shop that has tons of them.

Funko will be releasing Frozen Pop!s this year. I don't know what characters yet, but when I do I'll let you guys know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back