• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME FULL 2 BTs PODM Rapunzel DA LE 100s $10 per spot NO CRAP PICK YOUR PRIZE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jade... Would you mind providing PinPics numbers of the single pins please? I can not make some of them out. Money is tight for us this month but if I can I will be in on this one. Thanks

Alright guys, sorry I've been a little MIA for the last week or so. I've had a nasty upper respiratory virus for the last 2 weeks that's sapped my strength. I will begin taking payments next Friday 04/15 and will PM everyone payment info then that has joined this game so far. Thanks!!!

Alright guys, sorry I've been a little MIA for the last week or so. I've had a nasty upper respiratory virus for the last 2 weeks that's sapped my strength. I will begin taking payments next Friday 04/15 and will PM everyone payment info then that has joined this game so far. Thanks!!!

Ugh, it must be going around...been sidelined by the same thing! Feel better!

Thanks guys! I will try to get the pinpics of the single pins but am a little swapmed with my sale right now. Eep!

You got it Brittandray!
Reserved!
Brittandray - 1 spot

ALSO On Saturday I will be adding MORE choices to the single pins (can anyone say BT? I knew you could! Maybe a PODM? Carousel Horses?), I am sure you will LOVE these new choices!! Not nearly enough excitement for this so I intend to stir some up! We have pin trading at Port Orleans too and you NEVER know what I will find there to add!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back