• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Full!! Please make payment. PODM Grand Prize! $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Game Full!! Please make payment. PODM Grand Prize! $30
6ff36dc19fda052c82940ff38db35594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely a different game when you have already picked than when you are waiting to pick! :D

All updated!

This concludes our broadcast day! I'm not sure anyone will get that reference....

Anyway, thanks, everyone, for participating in my first game. I hope that there are more games in the future as they are a lot of fun.

giphy.gif

Everyone please bare with me as I work to get all of the packages out, hopefully by the end of the week.

3376_900.gif

patiencegrasshopper.gif

Me asking others to be patient...

thats-funny.gif

And with that, there's nothing left to say but...

giphy.gif

Thanks again, all, for participating in my first game! I hope you all had fun. All pins have now been shipped to their new homes. There's still a lot of pin clutter that I'm going to have to work through in one form or another. Maybe another pin game??

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'd probably prefer playing one instead. Any takers?

tenor.gif

And that about wraps it up.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ajk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back