• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game Full, please send payment! Choice of one of 3 pins for Grand Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Full, please send payment! Choice of one of 3 pins for Grand Prize

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
So I am going through trying to cut down our traders and why not do a game?

Each spot is $25 and that includes domestic shipping. International shipping will be split between myself and the winner of a spot.
Payment will need to be sent to maddy_cakes@cox.net when the game is full.

IF you are chosen number 1 overall, you get a choice of one of the following pins.

After that everyone will be randomly chosen to receive one of the following numbers.
***#1 and #2 go together**

Green is paid!
Spots:

1. docfish2u
2. lynn99
3. Dalamara
4. Maleficent913
5. speedwaystar1
6. lynn99
7. docfish2u
8. Booger1964
9. speedwaystar1
10. Purplemandms
11. cyke23
12. snoffsan
13. Maleficent913
14. stoomey
15. Romancing_Train
16. Romancing_Train
17. docfish2u
18. Maleficent913
19. timeerkat
20. Jules
21. Booger1964
22. docfish2u
23. Maleficent913
24. MMiano
25. Dalamara

Thanks for playing

Last edited:
I'll take spot 19, please.

Just curious, which PTN is pin 11? And are three people getting grand prizes, or are there other prizes not shown?

It is Yoda Stitch. The first 1 drawn get a choice of one of the 3 pins in the first picture. (Aurora /Frozen Booster or Frozen HS event).

I'll take spot 19, please.

Just curious, which PTN is pin 11? And are three people getting grand prizes, or are there other prizes not shown?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back