• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game is full! Please send payment! Help send the kids to camp game! $32.50 a spot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game is full! Please send payment! Help send the kids to camp game! $32.50 a spot!!
This was my first pin game! Thank you Rasputin and everyone else!
Fingers crossed everyone gets one of there top five :)

Something is wriong here, I paid for 5 spots, I only see 4
i apologize if I'm mistaken, can someone verify this

I did it on a randomizer and all I have is the sheet with the numbers.

I am more than happy to upload the file, but if you don't trust me I am more than happy to refund your money and you don't have to participate in my games.

Is there proof like video , that #24 is actually mine

Yes, please refund the money, I just want fairness....I played in almost all your games, had no complaints

Refunded Catgil so his spots are available

Since everyone already knows what spots he has, if anyone wants them I will give them at $20 each.

If no one wants them by tomorrow at 5PM CST I will just continue the game without them.

When you get down to my last 2 numbers (29 and 32 I believe), if pin lot numbers #2, #4 or number #45 (all Tangled pins) aren't available anymore, skip me and let others pick what pins they want most and I'll go last :) I strictly collect Tangled so I rather not take a pin that someone else would really want, just because I "have" to choose one.

Last edited:
I think Hambee might be traveling, so I will give them until noon Monday and if no answer I will move on to the next person.

I know how real life gets in the way of our pin hobby.

I am very sorry everyone. I was traveling and had totally forgotten about this game. I am going to look at everything right now. I'll have my pick up within the hour. Again, I am really sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back