• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!
Yay! Received a zap from @sbmpins! Thank you for the letter N!
I need it to spell my name

e38e600542cff16c26679d065373b2d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So finally have moved and am sifting through mail and I just realized there were two zap packages unopened, one from AJK and the other timeerkat. I am floored at the generosity this game has brought and definitely look forward to the next one :).

Thanks again you guys,
JC

IMG_1531_zpsnlceuufr.jpg

IMG_1605_zpsfhu2t8uo.jpg

Look at this beautiful pin!!!!!!!!! This came in the mail a couple of days ago. I was expecting another pin (I had purchased from someone else) in the mail, so when I first opened this, I was looking at the pin through bubble wrap and thinking the color was ALL wrong, and the seller has sent the wrong pin. Never mind the other stuff in the envelope, lol!!

A huge THANK YOU to sbmpins! It is gorgeous!!
It is the new centerpiece of my Aurora collection!!
e18952363e1ec52d03866d2ed91bab8a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

So I'm not ungrateful!! I have a wonderful front office at my apartment complex that accepts packages for me but fails at the part of letting me know they have them. :) I got a notice that a lego order had been delivered and when I asked to pick it up, I got these other packages too. What an awesome surprise!! Thank you!! @Tamatoa @timeerkat @Ajk

e1a0e12216f9854c6510efcb140d3ec0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I totally fail, since I received this over a month ago, but I got a wonderful zap from @sbmpins ! She sent an adorable Kronk pin, tsum tsum stickers, and a really neat Flower and Garden booklet. And at this past Saturday release, I got a kingly zap from @watzshakinbacon ! Thank you both!

IMG_1146.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back