• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

genEARation D event- is the count down still happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
genEARation D event- is the count down still happening?

abrown1087

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I was just curious if anyone has heard anything about next year's event at WDW? I was planing on finishing the count down set since I waited in line to get the surprise steamboat willie this year, but October is almost over and I haven't seen the next pin. Are they doing these as surprise releases every month?

according to DTD management, the "slow boat" from china is set to arrive shortly, both Oct and Nov pins will be available on the 20th of this month. Likewise the multi pins for the Spectro magic<chernabog and BBW > will get caught up. Im not sure the boat was slow or not, but the ODPT has finally started to be updated again, and the releases for the event seem to be trying to get on track once more... Lets just hope it was a simple case of all those Typhoons causing shipping delays or some such and not sweat it now that they are back??<he said very hopefully>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back