• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to get the set for £149.99! Been waiting for a good reduction. Feel bad for the people who paid £300 though :(

Last edited:
I purchased them at retail too, but I feel the same way, if I had not, there would have been none left over. I do not know how Disney will play the next round, because the demand for the princesses was inflated due to Ebay resellers, and the resellers backed off of the villains to a great extent because of the high edition size. If the next series is considerably downsized in edition numbers, the Ebayers will be attracted. So I think Disney has to weight that aspect of downsizing too much because a lot of customers were very upset with the Princess sale.

I just received my Evil Queen as a Christmas present, it's even more beautiful in person. I'm so happy that I decided on this one over the Maleficent. Even though it's at an amazing price on the Disney website, I still think I'm going to skip it. I do feel sorry for everyone that paid full retail for all these dolls, however I am glad that the discounts have allowed people to get these dolls that wouldn't have been able to purchase them at full price or just couldn't justify the price. . Hopefully next time Disney will made a slightly lower edition size.

One of my favourite parts of the packaging has to be the 'More Evil than Queen' that is feature on the top and on the sides of the box.

8305743139_80b146f12b.jpg

Last edited:
I also got 3 Designer dolls for Christmas from my sweetie!!!! The Evil Queen, Ursula and Snow White!!!! *Excellent Christmas*

Strange things are going on in the US warehouse/website... The Designer Villains doll set is back up for sale, all of the Designer Villain doll prices have gone back up to the $79.50 price as of 12/26, and Designer Queen Grimhilde's (Evil Queen) item page magically reappeared (again!) even though she is listed as sold out...

Strange things are going on in the US warehouse/website... The Designer Villains doll set is back up for sale, all of the Designer Villain doll prices have gone back up to the $79.50 price as of 12/26, and Designer Queen Grimhilde's (Evil Queen) item page magically reappeared (again!) even though she is listed as sold out...

It looks like the Evil Queen can't fathom the thought of the other ladies getting more attention than her so she keeps trying to make her way back onto the website.

I was thinking of picking up Cruella...but of course it's sold out, and so is Maleficent. Mother Gothel is the only other one that I might consider getting.

Ursula arrived today- definitely more stunning in the flesh! And she came without a villain bag which although not much of a bother to me is a bit odd.

Same happened to me when I had Ursulla delivered. she came without the bag. Then last week I bought mother Gothel in an actual store and they were struggling there as well to find a villain bag. Think they probably didn't have enough bag produce or something, which is a shame.

I was thinking of picking up Cruella...but of course it's sold out, and so is Maleficent. Mother Gothel is the only other one that I might consider getting.

Mother Gothel is beautiful if you are thinking about it I say do it! She has the best face sculpt imo(at least the most accurate)

I also didn't get bags with my Gothel and Evil Queen dolls. They probably did run out /:

They must have because I got Ursula and the Evil Queen and they both came with bags. I think they arrived here about 2 1/2 weeks ago??

They must have because I got Ursula and the Evil Queen and they both came with bags. I think they arrived here about 2 1/2 weeks ago??

My Evil Queen arrived around the same time, although it was of course from the UK website, and there was no sign of a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back