• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Get ready to PUT YOUR HAIR up...auction. Rapunzel Hairpins from Japan Disney Store..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Get ready to PUT YOUR HAIR up...auction. Rapunzel Hairpins from Japan Disney Store..

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
It has been quite a long time since I have held an auction. The biggest reason for this is that I never recieved the winning bid from my last auction. However I was walking through Japan Disney Store the other day and I couldn't resist picking up a full set of Rapunzel/Tangled hairpins to offer here. They are not pins, but I'm testing the waters. If this auction works well I am going to Tokyo Disney next week and planning to pick up a full set of Once Upon a Time pins...which by the way does include a new Rapunzel pin that most have not seen. In addition, since these are not pins I am open to almost any kind of bid, but pins will be most sought after.

THINGS LIKELY TO GET YOU TO THE TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD

Goofy pins or Goofy items.

I also like Piece of History / attraction pins especially with characters

Disney
Characters in Star Wars Costumes

Cool pins in general..I like Tiki, Cars, Little Green Toystory aliens... well heck if it's Disney I like it

Please also look at my wants my pinpics is finally up to date!

**I also am starting a new collection of my favorite villains...Captain Hook and Scar**

Things that will be at the bottom
1. Princess pins - except maybe Jasmine or Mulan
2. Hidden Mickeys although there are a few exceptions (Ferryboats or monorails)
3. Stitch and Duffy pins

**Just to let you know I am looking for quality or quantity....I am REALLY hoping for the more elusive Goofy pins or other pins that meet my collection. ...GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BIDDING***

Here is what you are bidding on... a set of 7 Japan Disney Store Tangled Hairpins.

Auction ends:Sunday May 4th at 10 pm Japan time. When bidding POH pins please let me know if they are on the original cards.

I'm so sorry you didn't receive the winning bid from your last auction Wally! I hope you left them negative feedback and let the mods know!! I wouldn't know what to do with a hairpin, but they're super cute! Good luck, I'm sure you'll get great bids :)

I'm sorry to hear about your last auction , I've had auctions and trades like that and it's so horrible .
I would really really love these Rapunzel hairpins ,they're so pretty !
i'll bid this please ,pinpics number 18203 DCA dress up magnet set Goofy still in the original packaging . thanks from Sabrina .
pin18203

These are cute!! I wish u had good Goofy pins. Where can I see photos of the Once Upon A Time pins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are really pretty! I love Japanese Disney Store items. I'll start with this (I'm not sure if you already have it):

Pin PD102479: DSSH - GSF - Pin Trader's Sundae - Goofy #3 - GWP

OOOOhhhhhh very fancy! Im sorry you didnt receive the last winning bid but I hope you get awesome things for this.

I will bid
Pin 97057: DLR - Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary Event - Tiki Garden Mystery Set - Goofy & Ngendei Chaser ONLY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should one of my last auctions ... Not sure if it was THE last auction. Thanks for the bids... I'll do a leaderboard in just a little while

Ohmygod I love them all especially the one with the sun and the last one with the bow.... But I'm scared to even try. Motherknowsbest already threatened with the stash. Hahaha. We all know what that means. ;) haha gonna watch this auction anyways. Good luck all!!! I may put in a bid just to say I gave it a chance.

Thanks everyone for interest and great bids... Leaderboard

1.Princessdorothy with an amazing LE 50 Goofy that happens to also be a Tiki pin
2.Boog1981 with a Goofy PTD
3.TeddyRuxpin with a Goofy magnet set

We bid:

Pin 39361: WDW - Piece of Disney History 2005 (Festival of the Lion King)
Pin 98090: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2013 - it's a Small World Artist Proof

Those are so stinking cute! Disney Japan has so much cuter stuff than the US Disney store. If I could afford to I'd go to Japan just to clean out one of your stores. LOL!

I bid these pins all on card...
Pin 76629: DLR - Piece of Disney History II - Dinosaur Jack's Sunglass Shack
Pin 66557: DLR - Piece of Disney History I - Autopia
Pin 68951: DLR - Piece of Disney History I - It's a Small World
Pin 71450: DLR - Piece of Disney History I - Swiss Family Treehouse
Pin 71453: DLR - Piece of Disney History I - Jungle Cruise
Pin 77694: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2 - A Bug's Land
Pin 85135: D23 - 2011 Expo - Piece of D23 Expo History - Jiminy Cricket

A POH pin for every hair clip. Haha let's see where that gets me....

New leaderboard

1.Colorwindpainter.. That is where it will get u and that is a bid that will be VERY hard to beat

2.Princessdorothy with an amazing LE 50 Goofy that happens to also be a Tiki pin
3.Boog1981 with a Goofy PTD
4. TeddyRuxpin with a Goofy magnet set

1.Colorwindpainter.. That is where it will get u and that is a bid that will be VERY hard to beat
2.MotherKnowsBest... 2 siggy pins
3.Princessdorothy with an amazing LE 50 Goofy that happens to also be a Tiki pin

I don't have any traders yet otherwise I would place a bid. If you ever decide to sell any I know I would buy several. I love the one that says Rapunzel and the one of her full figure in silver. Also the one with the sun in the middle. I wish they sold them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back