• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Getting back into it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back into it...

sacol4940

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I started my collection a few years ago and then it fizzled... I'm now keen to get back into it :) And my other half wants to start his own collection too :)

Problem is, is that I'm from the UK and very limited as to where I can buy pins from :(

Does anyone know of any websites please?

Welcome back! :3

There's always the evil bay, hahah! But also many people (including myself) offer at cost pickups from pins in the park! That might be an option for you. :) poke through the Marketplace threads and I'm sure you'll find them. :3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi :)

I've looked at your pick up thread...such a lovely to do :) It'd be expensive for me though living over here :(

H there, I'm just getting back into pin trading too. I've been collecting since 2000 and took a two to three year break. Now I'm itching to trade. I'm in the UK too so if you have any pins to trade, let me know. :) welcome back also

Have you been on Disney store uk website as there's loads of pins on there you could buy as traders this is what I do and there is a sale on some of the pins on there hope this helps

Have you been on Disney store uk website as there's loads of pins on there you could buy as traders this is what I do and there is a sale on some of the pins on there hope this helps

Yeah I looked on there but didn't know if they'd be any good as traders...I've bought a few from there before and had varying luck with trades with them...

Hello, many people have resorted to pin trading and selling on Facebook and Instagram. I ship international as well, but I "rarely" do pick ups at cost. Check my page on instagram if youre interested @rei_disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back