• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Going crazy over here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going crazy over here!!

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1
Just had to say that my bedroom is full of pins all over my dresser, desk, tv stand and it just driving me crazy because it keeps piling up!!! :p AND I am always seeing mickey rubber head backs everywhere I step!!! Its CRAZY!!! It like disney pins have taken over my life....and my house!!!! My husband isnt too happy....lol...I dont know what to do!!! LOL

Oh...goodness....I am still thinking back of when my mom got me my very first disney pin 5 years ago...and I just never thought I would get "into" pins or start collecting them...and let it get this far....whew......Also thinking about all the money I have spent on pins!!! AHHH!! *pulls hair*

Anyways I love my disney pins!!! lol but I am thinking about selling some of them someday...dont know when....:anxious::anxious::anxious:

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean Marcia!
Pins have taken over my bedroom and living room as of right now & I gotta wrangle them all up to take to the PTN!
Oh gosh.

BTW, I think we have been attempting a trade via TA.
We can pursue it on here as it might be easier.
I'll PM you so we can get you even MORE PINS PINS PINS :rofl: !

This is one reason I stick to one to three at most themes for collecting. My main theme is of course Haunted Mansion, then Alice, then I have maybe 5 Tinkerbell pins and that's it! But believe me, I know it's hard to resist! Good luck!

Marcia I am in the same place with these darn things! I cannot keep up with them!

They are like gremlins!!! They keep multiplying... Just add bubble wrap and tape and POOF... You have 100s instantly!!! :)

luckily mine are all in their proper place,but when i get trades thru the mail i wait until sat.night to put them in my bags.so if its a good week i have a nice little pin hill on my bookshelf.hahaha.

Going crazy over here, too!

Well at least we all know that we are not alone in this craziness. :hug:

I have had PIN dreams. :eek: Whoa - they have been the kinda dreams where you think it's real and you wake up and are glad that it's not. :anxious:

And, right now, I'm on my computer, and have pins all around me. :rofl:

I'm trying to keep it all organized. Wow! :rolleyes:

Two words: Cork Boards!

...Well, then there's inside the kitchen cabinet doors (always nice to get a little Disney boost when grabbing a glass), the lanyard that hangs from the rear view mirror, frames, pin books, my desk, my shirts, my robe, [digressing quickly] a few 'hidden' on the leaves of plants in the house (those always get a chuckle), a few 'hidden' in the folds of the curtain, ...then there's the dryer (I know, I know, I about croaked! I really have to pat myself down next time...ugh). They're everywhere and it's awesome! ;)

BTW niknaxx, if you've found a way to make them multiple on their own, do share! ;)

Marcia I am in the same place with these darn things! I cannot keep up with them!

They are like gremlins!!! They keep multiplying... Just add bubble wrap and tape and POOF... You have 100s instantly!!! :)

Now you warn me about that. No wonder I have them all over the place.

hehe my big problem right now is, I keep going to charity shops and buying new frames that are nice and, might just look nice with a few pins it them..... My printer has run out of ink but I wanna do a bunch of frames, so at the mo I have loads of frames piled all over my bedroom and one VERY over stocked cork board XD. As my friend pointed out to me the other day, I am gunna run out of wall space XD!!!! OOPS!

I love getting those little packages, I have a little stock pile of bubble envelopes in a drawer from every thing I have received XD! I am a mini hoarder of envelopes me thinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back