• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! GoofyInMadison strikes again!

ZAPPED! GoofyInMadison strikes again!

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
A few days ago I received my game winnings from Debbie (GoofyInMadison) It was like Christmas morning opening up the box filled with tons of bubble-wrapped bits of shiny pins! As I started taking things out I notice first a box... a Vinylmation box to be more specific. So I pulled it out and it was the Reflections of Evil Maleficent Vinylmation. I knew one had been up for grabs in the game but I was sure someone had gotten it before me. Then I notice an extra D23 Pirates pin. I messaged Debbie to let her know that my pins had arrived and to let her know that I had received the Vinylmation that was to go to someone else and an extra pin. She responded to let me know that they were both in fact zaps as a thank you for helping her with the game! I was totally giddy with excitement. I placed my new Maleficent atop my Vinylmation Display! Its perfect! Debbie, I know I said it already, but you are an absolute sweetheart! Thank you so very much again for the blast of a game and the amazing zaps!

And now the pictures :)

OMG she fits perfectly!!! I'm so happy you like your zaps....you were so encouraging throughout my first game & so very helpful! You, my dear, are the absolute sweetheart :hug:

Back