• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy's Great Giving Game SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy's Great Giving Game SOLD OUT
Post #175 (Page 7 - pins taken & what's still available) and Post #225 (page 9 - who picked what) are up to date
Next up are:
Board #1 choice #17 - Movingthestars
Board #2 choice #16 - Tinawap
Board #3 choice #14, #15 & #16 - Cowcio
Board #4 choice #19 - Tinawap
Board #5 choice #13 - Tinawap

Okay... Choice 14, 15, 16 for board 3.

pin 83606... Silly symphony swings

pin 67159... Cute Donald in Santa hat

pin 88223... d23 pocket watch

Fun fun fun!

I am shipping these as soon as they are completed... To the best of my knowledge, the following are all complete and will ship within 2 hours on my first trip to Post Office today... I may make another this evening if more packages are completed...

attachment.php

Please let me know ASAP if you see any errors... Thanks... I will send DC#'s after they ship...

Summarizing who's left to pick and whats still available:
============================
Board 1 is completed
Board 2 is completed
Board 3 is completed
Board 4 is completed
Board 5 is completed

Last edited:
Here are my choices:
Board #2 pick #16 Lion King Pin
Board #4 pick #19 Remaining Goofy Pin
Board #5 pick #13 Tink Pin of the Month Pin

and for Board #5 choice #14, I'll take Pin 84521: DLR - Disney California Adventure Expansion - Annual Passholder - Goofy

and that all for me!

Last edited:
Looks like I'm next. My choice # 17 on Board # 5 is Pin # 26987: DLR Cast Exclusive - Disney Family Holiday Party 2003 (Mickey & Minnie).

My choices are now completed. Thank you Moe! Thank you Steve!

For my choice #19 on Board 2 I'll take: Pin 8349: 100 Years of Dreams #78 Peter Pan II - Return to Neverland 2002

...and that's it for me! Thanks Moe for a fun game!

For my choice #19 on Board 2 I'll take: Pin 8349: 100 Years of Dreams #78 Peter Pan II - Return to Neverland 2002

...and that's it for me! Thanks Moe for a fun game!

That pin was taken for choice #11 on Board #2 Ricerocket11 - Pin 8349: 100 Years of Dreams #78 Peter Pan II - Return to Neverland 2002

the two pins left are:
Pin 81041: WDI - Pixie Hollow - Iridessa
Pin 34842: Disney Auctions - Tinker Bell on DA Logo (GWP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back