• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy's Great Giving Game SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true ...

hCFFA5217

But in this case ... I can make an exception. I'll continue to relive the past and take the ol' jersey number.

#79, if you please, kind sir.

I will take 3, 19, and 22.

Can't wait to see what wish this money is fulfilling.

edit: forgot to put name/address in the paypal message, sorry Moe!

Last edited:
What do you mean by packs? I'm kind of confused. The $10 is for just a spot and one of the prizes or is it something else???

It is basically a spot... the list of 100 spots was pre-randomized and sent to a moderator prior to the start of the game... Each slot will recieve a prize board number and your picking order on that prize board... All 100 pins shown will be given away in the order they are picked... That will be the fun part... Well for you guys anyway... for me it is a small headache getting everything right...LOL...!!!

As always -- you guys are AMAZING!! Happy to help make this "wish" come true!! Give Casey and I 5 packs -- numbers 13, 45, 52, 61 & 85.

Please see number reserved list as due to the large response in a short period, there were several numbers requested more than one time and new numbers need to be selected...

Also due to the large response and need for the funds ASAP... Any requested spot will be given 24 hours to complete payment before the requested spot becomes available for another to select...

To help Moe out a little...

I will take 3, 19, and 22.

Can't wait to see what wish this money is fulfilling.

edit: forgot to put name/address in the paypal message, sorry Moe!

19 is taken by post 9, 22 is taken by post 24

I'll take 37 and 100

100 is taken by post 25

I'd like 3 please. :)

31, 5 and 71.

5 is taken by post 31

I'll take 5 please: #1, 4, 10, 66 & 74

4 is taken by post 24

As always -- you guys are AMAZING!! Happy to help make this "wish" come true!! Give Casey and I 5 packs -- numbers 13, 45, 52, 61 & 85.

13 is taken by post 25, 45 is taken by post 32, 52 is taken by post 24

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back