• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy's Mystery Packs Shipped Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment sent too, Moe. Two separate payments since sis didn't get in on it til your waiting list was created (and by that time, I had already sent payment). LOL

Payment has been sent :) Seriously looking forward to what's in my mystery packs :) I think this is such a great idea. Hopefully there will be more like this in the future :)

Last edited:
I have also paid for mine (I paid for it yesterday, but I forgot to post here :facepalm:). Agreeing with Sgtbilko, this is such a lovely and fun idea! I'm so excited. :D

This is an AWESOME idea, thanks for doing this for the pin community =)
I would like to get 75 and 76!

likaboss - all 100 numbers were taken. Goofy_Moe isn't taking any more orders, except those who were on the wait list, packs A through D, and I think all those were paid for too.

Just an update....

Thanks for soo many quick payments... As of now only 19 packs are still unpaid... I will keep you posted if any more are cancelled and become available...

As far as posting which packs had the PoDM's... I feel the excitment of everyone opening their packs and posting on this thread what they received would be better... It may be early next month before all 5 PoDM's are revealed as I know at least one is making a long journey accross the pond...

Again thank you for all the participation in the Goofy PoDM Hunt... We hope you all receive treats you like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back