• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat Jessica 3/10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat Jessica 3/10/13
Newest leaderboard:
1)lannyard/ riftraftstreetrat
2) nuwintraders5654
3) wyllieam/beeatingu/masamune

Pin 91392: Piece of Disney Movies - Steamboat Willie - Scene is the same as the one on Pinpics but his eyes are open
Pin 93148: Merida - Brave - Jerry Leigh Collection 2012
mulan_zpsd3468697.jpg

Pin 68343: DSF - El Capitan Theater Marquee - Confessions of a Shopaholic

Pin 92500: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Cruella de Vil Only

Adding the marquee again along with the designer.

Thank you for your bids the board stays the same:
Newest leaderboard:
1)lannyard/ riftraftstreetrat
2) nuwintraders5654
3) beeatingu/wyllieam/masamune

Okay so Ive been looking at this and debating on bidding... Ahhh and I cant help it I must bid!

I bid:

Pin 83217: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland
Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid

Sorry for the darkness of the pictures

photo35_zpse6468587.jpg

photo36_zps57bc8209.jpg

Oh wow ok ok.......
1) coupleofdorks
2) lannyard/ riftraft
3) nuwintrader5654

Amazing bids everyone. ..... remember this all ends tomorrow....

Although it's not a PODM that you listed as wanting, I figured there would be no harm in trying with Pin 84808: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Dumbo . The scene is a close up of Dumbo's face. I'll get a pic up ASAP!

Hello good Morning today is the day!!!

Leaderboard:
.1) coupleofdorks
2) lannyard/ riftraft
3) pin-a-colada

Movingthestars: I would like brave pins I do not have. My pin pics is up to date on my wants. I personally prefer things on my wants that will go to my collection. Hope I answered your question.

Alright, I don't know if I will have time to be back on here before this ends so I am going for it now:

The Little Mermaid PODM that looks like this:
$T2eC16R,!wsE9suwydN7BQ7gi1me8Q~~60_58.JPG

(I took this image from completed listings on ebay, but that is pretty much the exact scene I am bidding)

and, while I know you can probably trade for PODMs you want any time after this, these next two pins, you may have a tough time finding again....

pin89480

pin 89480. I know not many people have seen this pin so I want to tell you that it is a good size, about 1.5x2 inches, thick and surprisingly heavy, pins in this series are very well-made and it does spin around in the middle. Pin I am offering comes new, sealed, on card.

and

pin87031

pin 87031. This is the Japan version. LE 110. Comes new sealed on card. From my personal collection.

Please note:
I am currently away from my home. I will be able to mail pins March 18th (Monday). If this is a problem, please do not put me on the leaderboard.

Pin 42956: Walt Disney's Cinderella Jumbo Pin
and three LE 150s
Pin 93302: Disney Store UK - Cinderella 4 Pin Box Set - Cinderella's Carriage ONLY
Pin 93304: Disney Store UK - Cinderella 4 Pin Box Set - Cinderella's Horse-men
Pin 93301: Disney Store UK - Cinderella 4 Pin Box Set - Cinderella ONLY

I can add
Pin 72655: WDI - C Ticket series: Alice in Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back