• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grail at cost game winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to change your title to say 50 spots open (not 25). And, does the winner get to pick which of the 7 pins? Or do you pick?

The title said 25 spots left, now it says 20 accordingly, people pick in the order they are drawn, MMiano I put you on the next spot sorry for the confusion, but someone had pm'd and paid before I updated the open spots, ok everything up to date!

The title said 25 spots left, now it says 20 accordingly, people pick in the order they are drawn, MMiano I put you on the next spot sorry for the confusion, but someone had pm'd and paid before I updated the open spots, ok everything up to date!

Okay sounds good! What happens if you don't get the other 20 spots by the 24th?

I'd love to extend it, but not because of the spots not being sold but because hubby has been in the hospital and he's my camera/youtube helper LOL but I will most likely just go ahead with the game and ask my older daughter to help. I just haven't been around to bump this is as I should have good luck to all =)

pin80219
Pin 80219: DSF- Belle in the Library (Surprise Release) 17/126
pin29420
Pin 29420: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Belle Name 14/134
Have to switch out DSF pin for this pin my dsf mint in package pin has a bent pin post and if I try to straighten it, it looks like it might break, stats are about the same, if anyone who paid to play isn't happy with this last minute replacement please let me know and I will refund your money

I would be happy to win any of the pins you have offered, plus I know from your other games that if i dont win one of the main prizes that I will still get a great pins and always get my moneys worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back