• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: GRAIL! HTF Reflections of Evil Villains Jumbo LE 150! Ends Wednesday 11/27 @9PM EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: GRAIL! HTF Reflections of Evil Villains Jumbo LE 150! Ends Wednesday 11/27 @9PM EST!

Annesosilly

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW 13 REFLECTIONS OF EVIL SUPER JUMBO (PinPics # 96498)!!

25p4w1z.jpg

TRADING: 9
WANTING: 206

THIS PIN IS NEW, IN THE BOX!!! SO MUCH MORE AMAZING IN PERSON!!! SO MANY LAYERS!!!

MY PINPICS ID:
annesosilly <-- pretty up to date, but if you bid something I'm not longer looking for, I'll let you know!

GRAILS:
-Stitch Invades
-Rare/Jumbo Ursula
-Tick Tock

WHAT MY BOYFRIEND LIKES (AND I WILL TRADE FOR!):
-Monsters Inc/University (especially Sulley)
-Toy Story (Especially Woody/other characters dressed as Woody. but all characters fine)
-Wreck it Ralph

OTHER THINGS I LOOK FOR:
-Beloved Tales
-Piece of Disney Movie
-Pin Trader Delights
-Marquees
-Disney Auctions (any, as long as they're neat with good want/trade ratio!)
-Villains
-Princesses
-Rare Stitch
-International LEs
-Other desirables/rares

DO NOT WANT:
-Scrappers (duh!)
-Hidden Mickeys
-Fab Five (Unless it's REALLY cool)
-Open Editions
-International Open Editions
-Anything on Pinpics with flip-flopped trade/want ratio.

Thank you for looking, and I look forward to your bids!!

OMG want! !!!
1)Pin 88892: - Piece of Disney Movies - Disney's Aladdin (just a close up of Aladdin face saying wow (
2)Pin 96516: Monster's University - Oozma Kappa (OK) - Mike, Sulley, Art, Don Carlton, Squishy, Terri & Terry
3)Pin 96517: Monster's University - Roar Omega Roar (RΩR, ROR) - Johnny, Chet, Randall, Javier, Reggie, Chip
4)Pin 96841: Monsters University - Eta Hiss Hiss (HSS) - Nadya, Nancy, Rhonda, Rosie, Sonia, and Susan
5)Pin 96845: Monsters University - Jaws Theta Chi (JOX) - George, Percy, Big Red, Dirk, Babosa and Omar
6)Pin 96897: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Flynn Rider #1 - GWP
7)Pin 93368: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 75th Anniversary Spinner
8)Pin 64145: DisneyShopping.com - Villain Series Chernabog Pin
9)Pin 56152: Ursula Jeweled
10)Pin 90189: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Buzz and Woody Only

I'll add
11)Pin 69705: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Coin Series - Kaa
12)Pin 94001: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Gaston's Tavern
Well that's it. All I have left to offer XD

ill bid:

Pin 93075: - Piece of Disney Movies - Beauty and the Beast
Pin 93586: DSF - Marquee - Monsters, Inc - Sulley, Mike and Boo
Pin 92529: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Woody

not really sure how to add pictures here, maybe I can email it to you?

OMG want! !!!
1)Pin 88892: - Piece of Disney Movies - Disney's Aladdin (just a close up of Aladdin face saying wow (
2)Pin 96516: Monster's University - Oozma Kappa (OK) - Mike, Sulley, Art, Don Carlton, Squishy, Terri & Terry
3)Pin 96517: Monster's University - Roar Omega Roar (RΩR, ROR) - Johnny, Chet, Randall, Javier, Reggie, Chip
4)Pin 96841: Monsters University - Eta Hiss Hiss (HSS) - Nadya, Nancy, Rhonda, Rosie, Sonia, and Susan
5)Pin 96845: Monsters University - Jaws Theta Chi (JOX) - George, Percy, Big Red, Dirk, Babosa and Omar
6)Pin 96897: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Flynn Rider #1 - GWP
7)Pin 93368: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 75th Anniversary Spinner
8)Pin 64145: DisneyShopping.com - Villain Series Chernabog Pin
9)Pin 56152: Ursula Jeweled
10)Pin 90189: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Buzz and Woody Only

Can you reply with a picture of the cell, please?

adding Pin 94000: WDW - Annual Passholder - Grand Opening - Be Our Guest Restaurant
Pin 92916: WDW - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid - Ursula
Pin 93999: WDW - Annual Passholder - Grand Opening - Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back