• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL (Jiminy Paris PTN)STILL NEED 1 ADDRESS, check 2ND ENTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want to help make this happen today? 37 spots is NOT impossible and this is a GREAT pin. I don't know why this auction didn't fill up right away. I even consulted with Goofy Moe and he told me HE didn't know why this one didn't fill up right away. I am just bewildered on this one! $5 is a great price, you are guaranteed a authentic legit pin. No hidden Mickey's and I will try to give everyone something they would want. Of course I can not guarantee that but at least I will try! I will even announce the winner. We were going to try to tape it somehow but we are unsure if we can do that or not. My room mate really wanted to draw the winner and since it is her pin I thought that would be OK. Maybe that is the problem? I don't know. I would love feedback so I can make my games better. I have sent IM's to several people asking them for insight. Some of them wrote back and some of them didn't, but I AM TRYING. I think it should be noted that I am not trying to MAKE money with these games (that should be obvious by the $5 entry fee with a guarantee of a pin in this game with one lucky winner winning a $300+ pin). We need a freezer, truck tires and a net book. None of that is cheap. Living on disability is hard and really makes you prioritize differently. At this point I don't need pins, but I do love them, so I get rid of them slowly only as we need to. I would rather give them out in games and auctions than put them on the bay. I want them to go to people that love them like I do. I am hoping that I will be able to stop the bleeding of pins soon but as long as we need things the pins will go. I am working on a big 100 spot game to come but it will take a while to get the right pins for it. Until then, I will keep trying to offer great games at a great price to the DPF members, and I hope all of you will want to play.

Does anyone want to help make this happen today? 37 spots is NOT impossible and this is a GREAT pin. I don't know why this auction didn't fill up right away. I even consulted with Goofy Moe and he told me HE didn't know why this one didn't fill up right away. I am just bewildered on this one! $5 is a great price, you are guaranteed a authentic legit pin. No hidden Mickey's and I will try to give everyone something they would want. Of course I can not guarantee that but at least I will try! I will even announce the winner. We were going to try to tape it somehow but we are unsure if we can do that or not. My room mate really wanted to draw the winner and since it is her pin I thought that would be OK. Maybe that is the problem? I don't know. I would love feedback so I can make my games better. I have sent IM's to several people asking them for insight. Some of them wrote back and some of them didn't, but I AM TRYING. I think it should be noted that I am not trying to MAKE money with these games (that should be obvious by the $5 entry fee with a guarantee of a pin in this game with one lucky winner winning a $300+ pin). We need a freezer, truck tires and a net book. None of that is cheap. Living on disability is hard and really makes you prioritize differently. At this point I don't need pins, but I do love them, so I get rid of them slowly only as we need to. I would rather give them out in games and auctions than put them on the bay. I want them to go to people that love them like I do. I am hoping that I will be able to stop the bleeding of pins soon but as long as we need things the pins will go. I am working on a big 100 spot game to come but it will take a while to get the right pins for it. Until then, I will keep trying to offer great games at a great price to the DPF members, and I hope all of you will want to play.

This is a GREAT pin and entry fee! I know for myself, the reason why I haven't reserved a bunch of spaces for myself is bc I don't have the funds :( Between being an (unpaid) intern and all the crazy releases bt DLR and DSF it has been crazy tough... it's just gone down to prioritizing as much as I can. If I had the funds I'd be here in a heartbeat, but I won't know until I get paid on the 15th :facepalm: Idk if this is a similar situation w/ everyone else I can only speak for me. I really hope u can complete ur game! :) Good luck <3 :)

8 days or 28 pins! I am truly keeping my fingers crossed for all of you! I wish I could just do it no matter what but I don't think I can. We only have to do 4 pins a day! (technically 3 and a half... LOL) Anyone want to help us?

Yes I will still eat the shipping for overseas on anything over $1. It doesn't get better than this one folks! Just look at it as $6 a spot with free shipping. I guess I should have written it up that way to ease any confusion... I have included a blurb on the first page to say think of it as $6 per entry even to overseas! Hope that helps anyone else that reads this!

My room mate has just asked me to extend the date of this until 3/15. This will give her time for mailings as we have an obligation in early March and she was concerned that it would be difficult to get the mailings out before hand. This gives us quite a bit of extra time to get to 100 so I agreed to it, after all it IS her pin! I hope this is not an imposition for anyone. Thanks to everyone that has signed up thus far!

I would like a spot please! :) Just the 1 for now, might have another go later on though. :p When would you prefer payment? (I get paid on Monday) And will it be $6 to ship to the UK? I read the post above but I would just like to confirm! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back