• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grail Mail with my first ever Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grail Mail with my first ever Video!

Jazzy B Bunny

Hakuna Matata
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Sooo, today I got pin 30830 in the mail... Yes I memorised the pin pics number because I've wanted it so badly for a long time!! I did a trade with Jadestarr (Josh) to get this and I'm so happy, the video probably doesn't show it but I really am!
I have just got in from work, so look a bit of a scruff and yes my wall paper is embaressing... I'm working on covering it with posters :facepalm: Anyway I hope you like the vid! :hsd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrbXiu__BEY&feature=youtu.be

LOL, pmsl you look really nervous! But gread vid, and kudos to you for making one, I'm not sure I'd have the nerve!! As I said to you on FB, great pin, well done!! Im mega pleased for you, that was an epic trade!!!! :D

My daughter was watching the vid with me, and was asking how old you are beacause she says you look really young!

Look forward to the next vid hehehe

ps-your accent is really cool :) xxxxxx

Haha, I was bricking it. Mainly because I felt like I was talking to myself and it felt a bit weird :facepalm: PMSL I look like a right doofus, I hope my brother doesn't see it!
Aww thanks for your daughters comment, I'm 23 and still get Id'd for lotto tickets. People always told me I don't have an accent, but this video makes me sound a bit posh :lol:
Next vid... I dunno about that, it will have to be something on a par with this to make me want to sit in front of a camera again! You should do a vid.. Do it, go on you know you want to! Hehe

Very cool pin! Thanks so much for sharing with us. I remember seeing that pin for the first time on someone's AMAZING Lion King lanyard here and thought it was beautiful. That was always one of my favorite scenes from that movie. :)

Congrats!
--Melanie

Wow, congrats!!! That is a real awesome pin, I'm so glad you got it. That's the one you wanted for your birthday right? Sweet b-day present. And I agree with charlottetowell, your accent is pretty cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back