• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Grail zapped!!! and update on Minnie as other characters collection.

ZAPPED! Grail zapped!!! and update on Minnie as other characters collection.

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
a while ago the amazing @Poohlady5 contacted me and told me that they had a Minnie dressed as Constance pin that I was looking for. I got very excited and wanted to work out a trade but they said they wanted to zap me with it. I asked to at least pay for shipping but it was turned down.

Fast forward to my husband handing me a package that came in the mail. I did not recognize it to be something I was waiting for. Totally forgot about the zap.

I opened it and founed Constance Minnie in there. But as if that wasnt enough they also added a grail of mine!!! Another Minnie from Haunted Mansion pin! I still cant belive how generous they are!!! Jsut look at theses beauties!

X67zN7g.jpg

I was going to wait until this weekend to rearrange my Minnie as other characters display but I just couldnt wait so I did it late last night when I was supposed to be in bed :p

Look at how amazing they look there!

Sorry for the bad ligting and quality of the photo. It was late and dark. Will take a better picture of it when its light out. (that happens just a few hours a day this time of year in Sweden so will have to wait until the weekend)

BvZ16mx.jpg

That is amazing! What a wonderful surprise package -- and I love your Minnie board! How cool! That's such a fun collection.

Light only several hours a day . . . not sure I could handle that. Are they around lunch time only?

That is amazing! What a wonderful surprise package -- and I love your Minnie board! How cool! That's such a fun collection.

Light only several hours a day . . . not sure I could handle that. Are they around lunch time only?
In the winter the shortest days the sun rises at around 9.30 am and sets at around 2.30. Then its pitch black. But then again in the summer the sun rises at about 3.30 am and sets about 10 pm so it never really gets dark. Its like dusk or dawn all night long. The sun dips under the horizon but you can still see the light a bit so it never gets dark. A bit strange but you get used to it. But the dark winter says are a bit tough.

I collect Minnie and Mickey/Minnie together too. We have many of the same pins!

I collect Minnie and Mickey/Minnie together too. We have many of the same pins!
I would love to see pics of your collection too! I have a lot more than this. I think I have about 7 more displays with just Minnie and that is not including the Minney with Christmas, Halloween, Easter theme and so on.

I love Minnie LOL

I try to keep all my displays in different themes. So this is of course the Minnie dressed as other characters one. I also have on of Minnie in other clothes than her usual. On ith just Minnie whole figure with nothing else, one that goes in red, one that goes in pink, one with all my favorites and have special meaning to me, one with Minnie and Mickey together, One with love theme mostly of them together on that one as well, one black and white, many mickeys on that one too though. Hmm I think that was all of them. Trying to remember without having to walk around my house :)
Then I have all the ones with season themes hidden away and they only come up around that holiday. This week I will take out all Christmas ones and start to decorate my Christmas displays that will be all around the house. Can´t wait.

I would absolutely love to see your Minnie pins, always fun to see a fellow collectors pins.

Congrats on the zap! Your display is getting full!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know, it really is! I already had to move all the Minnie as Pirates off the board. Next I think Minnie star wars will go to another board. I really hope to be able to add some Minnie as villains pin instead but they are so hard to find trades for!

Back