• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

Kiva-la

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello!
I am brand new to pin trading, but I'm already finding myself growing OBSESSED. How dangerous!
My favorite Disney character is Marie, so I'm mostly looking for her pins. She seems to be very popular!
I live about 2 hours from Orlando, so it's easy to take day trips to Disney on occasion when the money is right. My favorite park is Epcot!
Thank you and nice to meet everyone!

Hello!
I am brand new to pin trading, but I'm already finding myself growing OBSESSED. How dangerous!
My favorite Disney character is Marie, so I'm mostly looking for her pins. She seems to be very popular!
I live about 2 hours from Orlando, so it's easy to take day trips to Disney on occasion when the money is right. My favorite park is Epcot!
Thank you and nice to meet everyone!

Welcome!!!! Pin trading just sucks you in! It’s amazing though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and collecting!:lgm:Marie is definitely a popular character and has some really nice pins. They don't have a ton of pins for her so those that come out tend to be very popular.

Welcome to the forum. Definitely know about getting suck in, with us we have been buying all of ours so far and it is infectious and very addictive.

Hello and welcome! Dangerous is right, and you're in a great place. We all live dangerously together :]

You've also selected a very popular (and also kinda expensive) character. That's ok, there's always pins on the low and high ends of the $$$ spectrum. Good luck!

Aloha and welcome! You're too right about all of it; pin trading is an extremely easy habit ... er ... hobby to get drawn into - and once that happens, it very easily can become quite the obsession. I think you were (and are) very smart to decide on a theme to collect. With any collectible-based hobby, I would recommend patience; never 'need' something so badly that you rush into a transaction where you give up too much to acquire it. Given enough time, I believe that if you're meant to own a pin, it'll find its way to you eventually, whether through a trade, sale, or zap.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We all were new to pins once and we know that asking is the best way to learn.

Welcome I love Marie as well. Like others have stated it is a popular character to trade and there arent many in production. I think the quality of the ones that I have seen are amazing. This is a great hobby to do. Jelous that you live so close to disney. I totally get what you mean when money is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back