• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GSF Valentines Envelopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSF Valentines Envelopes

Skellington08

Instant Swimmer - just add water
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi everyone,

My friends and I will be heading down to GSF this Saturday for the Valentine Envelope release, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the pins that we don't want to keep for our collections? For example, I only want the Jessica + Roger pin, so I would have the other 3 for sale.

The possible pins we might end up with are 3 Rapunzel + Flynn, 4 Jasmine + Aladdin, 3 Jessica + Roger, and 4 Simba + Nala. We would like to sell them for $40 each.

So if you are committed to purchasing, please PM me stating which pins you would like and that will hold your spot. I am doing this on a first come, first serve basis, so when I receive your message determines the order in which people will be getting pins unless we run out of that specific pin. (I hope that makes sense). You can also PM me if you have any questions.

Domestic US shipping will be free and include a tracking number.
International shipping will be $10 and include a tracking number.

Also, please remember - there isn't a 100% chance that myself or any of my friends will get good number, so we might come back with nothing at all.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back