• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING The Fat Rat Has Been Acquired

TRADING The Fat Rat Has Been Acquired

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
@sockgnome enabled this grail search by so kindly trading for my Jaq at a pin event and now I’m in search of his best friend Gus Gus! Please let me know if you have one to trade :)

162d78c6358be7466c6c200c20e2f25b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone finds one at the Kraken event on Sunday and needs anything from my traders, please let me know and we can work out a trade :) @sockgnome was so kind to do this for me at the last event and it worked out for the both of us

If you're in the Disney Pin Trading Facebook group, I just saw a post made less than an hour ago by Gina Read that had GusGus in it!

lol you made me chuckle Elizabeth!!! Me and my best friend look like Gus Gus and Jaq and of course I look more like Gus :p The “fat rat” is a total inside joke but I absolutely love Gus :)

I was lucky enough to make a trade with @sockgnome for Jaq so now I’m just patiently waiting for his bestie.

lol you made me chuckle Elizabeth!!! Me and my best friend look like Gus Gus and Jaq and of course I look more like Gus :p The “fat rat” is a total inside joke but I absolutely love Gus :)

I was lucky enough to make a trade with @sockgnome for Jaq so now I’m just patiently waiting for his bestie.

I get the joke . . . except Gus-Gus is soooooooo amazingly CUTE! The fat you can get away with . . . have you ever seen a rat? Not cute. Gus-Gus is -sigh- Cute!

On the serious side here . . . So happy for you getting Jaq! Do you collect Gus and Jaq? You have really good taste!

I get the joke . . . except Gus-Gus is soooooooo amazingly CUTE! The fat you can get away with . . . have you ever seen a rat? Not cute. Gus-Gus is -sigh- Cute!

On the serious side here . . . So happy for you getting Jaq! Do you collect Gus and Jaq? You have really good taste!
Lolol yes Gus Gus is too adorable. I have a plush of him on my bed. I don’t *not* collect them… lol I have a teeny tiny side collection going but I thought the profiles were gonna be easier to manage since they are newish. Maybe I just need to be patient… I am not good at being patient

Wait a second...how come my being patient is so much different than your being patient? Years for me, days to you...not fair!! Anyway...

Congratulations!!! So happy you have the set now. I think we were all rooting for you!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back