• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

guss it game

Status
Not open for further replies.
guss it game

jedirobot3

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
okay I got a mystery pin here and it hidden behind one of the number 1-15 each it start at 4 guess for 4.00 and add a dollar each time so 5 would = 5.00 6= 6.00 and so on and so on their is 15 spot each will get a different number the only one who pay is the winner and the amount is the total by the number of guess he took pus a 5.00 shipping and handling fee their is no hidden mickey or scrappers another thing once you start a number you have to go up till you reach 15.00 so if you start at 10 pick you have to go to 11 pick if you wan to go and again and if you win that pin at a 11 pick you only pay 11.00 and each number is drawn at random. so have fun and I hope your good at guessing.

This is obviously a jedi mind trick designed to lull us all into a state of confusion and thus make it easier to defeat the Empire who will stop at nothing to take over all the pins!!!

Okay. Someone needs to just close this.

Jedi, please next time you make a thread try to work on your grammar a bit. I think your idea is very cute, but you still have a bit to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back