• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happiest Haunt Pins

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
What years are there for Disney Land's happiest haunts tour besides 2011, 2012 and 2013? I'm interested to know because I'm searching for the 2013 HM key pin pictured

Pin 98992 Happiest Haunts 2013 Tour Pin - Hatbox Ghost

There are 3 that I know of. Here is their PinPics information along with the picture of each:

pin90782

Pin 90782: Ghost Relations 2011 - Happiest Haunts Tour

pin93521

Pin 93521: Ghost Relations 2012 - Happiest Haunts Tour - Maleficent

pin98992

Pin 98992: Happiest Haunts 2013 Tour Pin - Hatbox Ghost

These suckers are hard to find because
a) you had to go on the tour/buy the tour for the pin
b) the majority went to non-pin collectors
c) they are awesome!

My favorite is the 2013 one. It is beautifully sculpted and has a nice spinner element. It is also the only one I have. But I'm ok with that.

I hope this helps!

I will forever think you are awesome! This is the best/most info I've been able to find on the HM Hatbox Ghost pin. I did not know about the other two keys. I wonder if they'll give key pins away this year for the tour as well.?

I see you asked a similar question here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?49163-Question-DisneyLand-Happiest-Haunts-2013-key-pin

Just a FYI, most people use pin comparisons if they actually have the pin in hand and want to verify whether they have the proper pin.

I found the pin for sale but was hesitant to actually purchase it until I knew if it had a pin # or copyright info stamped. because I figured its a possibility being a souvenir pin it might not. Also pin pics didn't have that info available either :(.

Ahhh if only I actually attended the one at 2011, would soo want the Jafar over my hatbox ghost one @_@"
but it's funny you mention the 2013 key pin because I'm actually planning to do a trade auction of it very soon here on DPF ... ;)
Plus I'm definitely doing this year's happy haunts tour ... if they do one which I highly think they will!

Last edited:
Ahhh if only I actually attended the one at 2011, would soo want the Jafar over my hatbox ghost one @_@"
but it's funny you mention the 2013 key pin because I'm actually planning to do a trade auction of it very soon here on DPF ... ;)
Plus I'm definitely doing this year's happy haunts tour ... if they do one which I highly think they will!

I will certainly keep an eye on the auction page for your trade auction:).

I hope that the key this year will also be Haunted Mansion themed considering its the 45th anniversary. I went last year and had a blast. Love our keys. I really wish I had heard about it a year earlier to get Maleficent. I want her so bad!

I hope that the key this year will also be Haunted Mansion themed considering its the 45th anniversary. I went last year and had a blast. Love our keys. I really wish I had heard about it a year earlier to get Maleficent. I want her so bad!

I second that statement! I hope someone taking one of the first days of this year's tour will post a pic for what this year's is when the tours begin! I'm really curious what it will be this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back