• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ♡♡♡Happy Valentine's Day- Rapunzel and Flynn ♡♡♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ♡♡♡Happy Valentine's Day- Rapunzel and Flynn ♡♡♡
Instead of the WTM Rapunzel and WTM BatB I will bid these:
Pin PD79301: DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Maximus as a Reindeer
Pin PD79300: DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Flynn on a Sleigh

I have to whitdraw my bid, because I'm bidding out of my collection :( Really want this pin but have to pass, so sorry :(
Good luck everyone! and thanks to those who have helped me adding to my bid :hug:

Ok...... Mickeymousje, if you had bid the PTE pins from tangled instead and if echo still offered the valentines up pin that would put you straight up in first. However, if you decided to change your mind on that change, I completely understand. I've been in that situation before as well. If you decide to make that your bid before auction end you still have time. For now I'll consider your bid as before. With that said... Here is the updated Leaderboard. 1st and 2nd are basically even almost. Thanks everyone. I wish I one for each of you.

1. Wyllieam
2 . Disneytechgeek
3 . Mickeymousje

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I bid:

Pin 100010: DSSH - Sleeping Beauty 55th Anniversary Surprise Pin
Pin 99689: DSSH - Beloved Tales - Cars
Pin 96883: DSF - Happy Father's Day 2013 - Brave (Surprise Pin)
Pin 98376: DLR - Window to the Magic - Rapunzel
:)

Ok...... Mickeymousje, if you had bid the PTE pins from tangled instead and if echo still offered the valentines up pin that would put you straight up in first. However, if you decided to change your mind on that change, I completely understand. I've been in that situation before as well. If you decide to make that your bid before auction end you still have time. For now I'll consider your bid as before. With that said... Here is the updated Leaderboard. 1st and 2nd are basically even almost. Thanks everyone. I wish I one for each of you.

1. Wyllieam
2 . Disneytechgeek
3 . Mickeymousje

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Really want this pin but not sure yet if I want to replace it for 2 other pins from my collection :( I will wait and maybe I will change my mind before the auction ends :)

Kittycabot.......thanks for the bid. They're super nice pins. I really appreciate it. As much as I like them, I think leader board is the same.

Mickeymousje...... I understand. I've learned from my own experience that if you have doubts about giving up certain pins then it's best to wait so there are no regrets. Those Christmas pins are awesome and I understand you wanting to keep them. My goal is to collect the whole set that was released at Christmas. Thanks a lot for all of your bids.

Pin*98982:*DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Flynn on a sleigh
Pin*98983:*DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Maximus as a reindeer
Pin*98689:*DSF - Pumpkin Popper - Pascal
Pin*100193:*DSSH - Princess Calendar Surprise Release - Jasmine

Or just (sorry hard to get this one)

98987:*DLP - Pin trading event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Pin trading event logo (Flynn Rider)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

different bid...

pin99482th72
Pin 99482: DSSH – St. Valentine’s letter – Rapunzel

Pin*98982:*DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Flynn on a sleigh
Pin*98983:*DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Maximus as a reindeer
Pin 20371: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Belle)

98987:*DLP - Pin trading event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Pin trading event logo (Flynn Rider)

I bid

Pin 20371: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Belle)

I bid:

Pin 100010: DSSH - Sleeping Beauty 55th Anniversary Surprise Pin
Pin 99689: DSSH - Beloved Tales - Cars
Pin 96883: DSF - Happy Father's Day 2013 - Brave (Surprise Pin)
Pin 98376: DLR - Window to the Magic - Rapunzel
:)
Gah ok trying again
Adding:
Pin 96907: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Giselle #1 - GWP
Pin 98689: DSF - Pumpkin Popper - Pascal

Thanks for the new bids!!! Sorry guys. I just can't pass up the Christmas Tangled pins. I want those so badly. I do appreciate it.

>>>>> 15 minutes left <<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back