• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Has anybody here collected or collects the Disney Princess cards by TOPPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody here collected or collects the Disney Princess cards by TOPPS?

Belle

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Has anybody here collected or collects the Disney Princess cards by TOPPS? Unsure if this is only for the UK or if overseas did them??

This is the one I mean
disney-princess.jpg

I'm looking to finish my collection I only need a few cards from each section now mainly the glitter ones, heart and colour-me-in cards.
I have plenty to swap of each but I won't post my list until I see if anyone else has collected.

Thank you :)

Haha oh dear. If they turn up let me know! Oh by the way currently waiting for the Spider-Man pattern to arrive and then I can start to stitch the cross stitch for you

Ill have a look tomorrow. I opened them and took one look at the first card which was the Indian guardian person sent over with Pocahontas in her 2nd movie and wondered what on earth I'd bought lol. He is not a disney princess!

oh my gosh I am so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back