• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Haunted’s Pin Game - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 pls, and I echo @Spr175psu's sentiment...as a matter of fact, don't even mail out the pins until after your next one to save us shipping.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I could run another shorter game with fewer spots ... the only problem is I already mailed out 4 packages last week so I don’t know how to structure shipping to be fair. Anyhoo, stay tuned for a future game because this was fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

@summerskin has last pick!

giphy.gif

Thanks everyone for a great game!

I am putting together another game with fewer spots. It will take me a few days to pull pins and get a game organized. Also, I have a question out to a moderator whether I can hold pins from the first game to mail with the second game and what the shipping price structure would be.

In the event it works out I can hold pins to save shipping for the second game, I will post to this thread.

If you are ready for me to ship your pins and not hold them, please let me know and your pins will be mailed this week.

giphy.gif

Thanks everyone for a great game!

I am putting together another game with fewer spots. It will take me a few days to pull pins and get a game organized. Also, I have a question out to a moderator whether I can hold pins from the first game to mail with the second game and what the shipping price structure would be.

In the event it works out I can hold pins to save shipping for the second game, I will post to this thread.

If you are ready for me to ship your pins and not hold them, please let me know and your pins will be mailed this week.

You can hold mine just in case.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

After discussion with moderator, I think it best to go ahead and mail this game out and not hold pins.

I will start mailing this week. Please let me know once you receive your pins.

Thanks everyone!

After discussion with moderator, I think it best to go ahead and mail this game out and not hold pins.

I will start mailing this week. Please let me know once you receive your pins.

Thanks everyone!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't @mybabykelly hold pins and send out two games' worth of pins in one shipment?

Difference is (I think) @Haunted575 has already sent some prizes out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I did send 4 prizes out. I would have to each player to agree to discounted shipping if I held their pins and not sure how to handle the four players who I already shipped to.

Guys, I already broke some rules in this game, like editing the first post. I don’t want to break any others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back