• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello DPF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello DPF!

CheshireCat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hey there,

My name is Charlie and I have been collecting pins for about a year now! I work at The Disney Store and since working there I cannot get enough of pins!

I'm completely new to the whole forum thing so if anyone can give me some advice about where to start and what to do it would be gratefully received!!

I don't have any specifics about what I collect but I love cats and all the Disney cats! My favourite character overall is Cheshire Cat! And I also love Figaro and Duchess!

Thanks for having me!

Happy trading
:p

I can't wait to get started!! There's plenty of pins I'm after!!

:)

chesh.jpg

Aloha Charlie and Welcome! :wavey:

I also adore the Cheshire Cat, so I completely understand your feelings about the character. Don't worry about being new to the forum - all of us were new at one point - and I think you'll find that we're a friendly and helpful group. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them - I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will answer them for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back