• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone! Another newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Another newbie here!

pingirlkim

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My name is Kim, and I recently started collecting pins. I have to admit I've become a little obsessed :anxious:. I'm having a blast though, and now my husband is getting into it as well. I like to collect anything that catches my eye, but I've decided to concentrate on these for collections:

Haunted Mansion
Snow White (not the dwarves, poor little guys)
Alice in Wonderland
Bambi

I hope to trade with some of you in the near future. I'm slowly getting my pins up on PinPics, and finding things I want to trade for. This is going to be a fun community to be a part of.

Last edited:
Excellent taste with the Alice pins (I love Cheshire Cat!!)

Enjoy pin trading and welcome to the site

Happy New Year from the UK

-Charlie

Hi Kim, it is fun and informatinve on here and you can make some nice trades and i have even met people in WDW and that was cool.

Welcome.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back