• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone! Newbie here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Newbie here.

miste2blue

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone!
I'm brand new to posting & commenting.....I'm am only a casual collector of pins, but have MANY other eclectic collections. I'm hoping that someone on here has some of the same interests as I have. I am currently going through a 10+ year collection of stuff & am hoping to weed out the collection. I'm running out of space VERY quickly!!

Right now I've got an unhealthy obsession with Disney Lamps & Kevin Kidney/Jody Daily stuff.....My name is miste2blue & I admit I have a problem....:drool:

hi everyone

I am also a newbie aswell. I am disney mad and have a few different collections going on at the moment. I started collecting WDCC and despite the fact there is so many different statues available I have stuck to Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Monsters Inc, Beauty and the Beast and Finding Nemo. As soon as I have all of each collection I will start on the others.

I have recently started collecting Alice in Wonderland items and only have a few items so far but the collection is growing.

I have just had a little boy and he absolutely loves Mickey Mouse so with that in mind I was inspired to do my kitchen in Myckey Mouse items.

I also absolutely love goofy so try and find anything to do with him.

I also like disney artwork and posters etc and want to try and build up my collection.

Although I will admit that I will buy anything disney that catches my eye.... thats so bad isnt it.

Anyway happy collecting and if there is anyone who wants anything exclusive to the UK i am happy to try and get it for you or trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back