• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone

thetrophy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My name is Tony and I live in Central PA. I have been collecting and trading pins for a few years now. I collect...well...not really sure what i collect...but I like resort pins and event pins park pins and pins that celebrate something and just unique pins in general. I am not really into hidden Mickey sets and things like that...however that is how I got started in pin collecting. I have a sister who is a 20 year WDW employee and have recently gotten my young niece into collecting some pins. I am already a member of PinPics.com under username Thetrophy. You can view my collection as well as wants & trades there. Anyway I am very glad that I found this forum and would be very interested in trading pins or just talking about pins or park experiences or whatever it is we can do on this site. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back