• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

Morrisonmj

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to be a part of this forum. Looking forward to chatting and trading with many of you over the coming months. New to pin trading so have lots of pins I'm looking for. I especially like Frozen, tigger, inside out, and any 60th anniversary pin. Thanks and have a great day

Welcome! It's always nice to meet those new to the hobby :) Can't go wrong with trying to build a Frozen collection! ;)

Welcome! I'm new to pin trading myself and one thing I discovered early on is to register with PinPics.com. If you haven't already, head over there, set up your profile and start making your lists of "Haves" "Wants" and "Traders." Don't hesitate to ask questions, too. Everyone on DPF has been extremely generous with their knowledge and advice. Really a great group of enablers! ;)

Great to be a part of this forum. Looking forward to chatting and trading with many of you over the coming months. New to pin trading so have lots of pins I'm looking for. I especially like Frozen, tigger, inside out, and any 60th anniversary pin. Thanks and have a great day

Welcome Morrisonmj!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back