• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello, Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Everyone!

labtech_laura

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new here...just registered today. My name is Laura and I'm in Norfolk, VA. I've been collecting Disney pins since 1996 and trading since 1999. I have more than 2000 pins. My pinpics ID is labtech_laura. There is only a small percentage of my pins posted there (maybe 10%).

I'm always looking to trade and I collect mostly CLs and HMs. I'm currently obsessed with the trash can pins. While I have had all of the 2001 trash can pins for years, I'm still seeking to finish out the 2011 series.

Roughly 1/3 of my collection is of pins up for trade. I love to seek out and trade for older, retired pins and I'm a huge fan of Elliott the dragon. I also love to collect the mini, map and GWP pins.

Once a year, in the fall, I either go to WDW or on a Disney cruise. Usually, about a month or so in advance, I start selling on eBay to thin out a little. This is to make room for more pins!

If there is something you are looking for...especially those rare HM or CL pins from years ago, contact me...I just might have it!

Hi, Laura! Welcome to DPF! Wow, you have all the 2001 trash cans and you are finishing off the 2011s, too? We have a Showroom subforum for member to showcase their collections. It would be great to see yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back